These Terms of Service apply to your use of our website and to your purchase of Products as described below. Please note that the terms are subject to change by BookCameraMan Inc. in its sole discretion at any time, in accordance with applicable laws.
- No Representations. BookCameraMan Inc. (hereinafter called “us” or “we” or “BookCameraMan”) makes no representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to any data, information, or images (collectively hereinafter called the “Products”) provided by BookCameraMan to the party using BookCameraMan’s website or purchasing and downloading the Products (hereinafter called “you” or the “Customer”). No representations or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, will apply to your purchase of the Products, unless and except to the extent expressly contained herein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Customer acknowledges that the Products are not represented by BookCameraMan to be suitable for any purpose specified or intended by the Customer. While Bookcameran supplies Customers with photographers (the “Photographers”) who are available to provide photography services and facilitates the provision of such photography services by supplying a medium for exchange of money between the Customers and the Photographers, BookCameraMan does not take part in the interaction between the Customers and Photographers.
- Limited Warranty. The Products are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. If any parts of the Products supplied by BookCameraMan are defective or dissatisfactory such that the Customer can not reasonably obtain any benefit therefrom, then BookCameraMan will refund to the Customer part or all of the price paid, in proportion to the amount of the Products which were defective or dissatisfactory. BookCameraMan will not refund to the Customer any portion of the price paid where the Customer has downloaded the Products from BookCameraMan’s website. BookCameraMan will not be liable in any circumstances for any consequential loss whatever, however caused, including (but without limitation) business interruption and/or loss of profits, to the Customer or any third party.
- Limitation of Liability. Except where provided in paragraph 2 above, BookCameraMan, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer, or any party claiming through the Customer, as a result of or related to the provision by BookCameraMan of any Products or other services or by the conduct of the Photographers.
- Representations and Warranties by Customer. The Customer hereby represents and warrants to BookCameraMan that the Customer’s purchase and use of the Products conforms and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless BookCameraMan from and against any claims made by third parties for the illicit use of the Products by the Customer or by other third parties to whom the Customer redistributes the Products. The Customer is obtaining the Products for personal use only, and shall not sell the Products.
- Price and Payment. All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars and must be paid in Canadian dollars. Payment must be made at the time of the booking request (“Booking Request”) via a third party provider by credit card or any other method as BookCameraMan may introduce at its absolute discretion. We reserve the right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form. You will not be charged for any orders that cannot be fulfilled and where appropriate we will refund to your account any sum deducted by us. To maximize security BookCameraMan does not hold any credit card details. All credit card details are transmitted securely using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and will be held by trusted third party payment providers.
You acknowledge and agree that BookCameraMan does not and cannot guarantee that Photographers will be available to fulfill your Booking Requests. The price that BookCameraMan will charge for a Booking Request will be listed in the confirmation email sent to the email address provided by the Customer after submitting the Booking Request (“Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation will be sent to the Customer within twelve (12) hours of submitting the Booking Request. If the chosen Photographer is not available, BookCameraMan will send an email to that effect and suggest the next highest rated available Photographer.
- Delivery. All Products will be delivered to the Customer, where applicable, at the time and place as indicated during confirmation and at the email address provided. The Customer must advise BookCameraMan and the photographer provided by BookCameraMan one hour prior to the end of the photography session if the Customer wishes to add more time to the photography session. The Customer acknowledges that the Photographer provided by BookCameraMan may not be available for extra time. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the photographer cannot be dismissed early for a reduction in the agreed upon price.
- Refunds. Products purchased by the Customer from BookCameraMan cannot be refunded for any reason whatsoever, except where such Products are defective or dissatisfactory in accordance with paragraph 2 above.
- Right to Use. BookCameraMan has the right to use the Products, including any finished proofs and photographs, for display on BookCameraMan’s website, social media accounts or other promotional materials. If the Customer does not wish to have the Products used by BookCameraMan, the Customer must provide notice of such disagreement to BookCameraMan in writing by email and receive confirmation of receipt from BookCameraMan.
- Redistributing Products. The Customer shall not sell or otherwise distribute to any third party any Products provided by BookCameraMan. The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless BookCameraMan from and against any claims made by third parties to whom the Customer redistributes the Products supplied by BookCameraMan.
- Cookies. Like many websites, BookCameraMan utilizes “cookies” to maintain records of your visit to our website and your use of our services. A cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device and it can only be read by the server that sent it to you. It does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have provided BookCameraMan with personal information. Cookies allow BookCameraMan to improve our website and services offered to you. If you would like to prevent your computer from accepting BookCameraMan’s cookies then you may change your internet browser’s settings for accepting cookies. Please note however that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing certain portions of our website.
- Governing Law. Your use of BookCameraMan’s website and your purchase of the Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Province of British Columbia and the Customer hereby agrees to submit and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia.
- Entire Agreement. The terms set out herein and in your order for the Products together constitute the entire agreement between BookCameraMan and the Customer and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, oral or written, by and between BookCameraMan and the Customer with respect to the subject matter set out herein.
By checking the box, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms of Service.
Questions or Concerns?